1. This is the man __________ will go with us tomorrow.
2. Who’s the student __________ the teacher is talking with?
3. I like the present __________ you’ve sent to me.
4. The nurse __________ we talked about can speak English well.
5. This is the most difficult job __________ we’ve ever done.
6. This is the cleverest man __________ I’ve ever known.
7. I bought all __________ was necessary.
8. The old gentleman __________ you met just now is a famous writer.
9. The girl to __________ I lent my bike works in a hospital.
10. All __________ come are welcome.
11. This is the girl __________ songs you heard last night.
12. She was the brave girl __________ name is known to everybody here.
13. Thank you for the help __________ you’ve done for me.
14. This TV __________ we have had for two years is a good one.
15. The next question __________ I found difficult to answer was asked by Mary.
16. All __________ is needed is more time.
17. Finally, the thief handed over everything __________ he had stolen to the police.
18. This is just the place __________ we visited last year.
19. The doctor __________ she sent her friend is very famous.
20. The house __________ roof was damaged has now been repaired.
21. These books are for students __________ native language is not English.
22. The second book __________ I want to read is Travels in China.
23. The only language __________ is easy to learn is the mother tongue.
24. A room __________ we do experiments is a lab.
25. That was the very book __________ I wanted.
26. This is the very man __________ I have been looking for.
27. Mr. Lee is the professor __________ we should learn.
28. This is the office __________ our teacher works.
29. Do you like any of the music __________ you’ve listened?
30. The man __________ I am sending this parcel is my uncle.
31. He is the young writer.
He wrote the book.
32. Do you know the doctor?
He comes here once a month and examines the workers.
33. The foreign guest is Mr. Green.
You saw him at the school gate.
34. He is the new head.
I was talking about him this morning.
35. I’ve received the book.
Father sent it to me.
36. The factory has got one success after another.
We visited the factory last week.
37. What’s the name of the girl?
Her grandpa took part in the Long March.
38. The man looks like the actor.
I’ve heard his songs on TV.
39. This letter is from my elder brother.
He serves in the army.
40. Do you see the bridge?
It was built last year.
41. The old man is a professor.
He teaches chemistry in a college.
42. We visited the singer yesterday.
Her performances we all like very much.
43. The old worker is still working hard with us.
His hair has turned gray.
44. The bike was not good.
You wanted to buy it.
45. The medicine didn’t help me.
Dr. Chang had given it.
46. The exercise is wrong.
We did it last night.
47. The woman is here now.
You were talking about her.
48. The bus was the wrong one.
Xiao Li was running after it.
49. The wallet has been found.
Mr. Hopkins was looking for it.
50. The recorder has been stolen.
Wang spent all the money on it.
1. who/that 2. that 3. that/which 4. whom(who)/that
5. that 6. that 7. that 8. whom(who)/that
9. whom 10. that 11. whose 12. whose
13. which/that 14. which/that 15. that 16. that
17. that 18. that 19. to whom 20. whose
21. whose 22. that 23. that 24. in which/where
25. that 26. that 27. from whom 28. in which/where
29. to which 30. to whom
31. He is the young writer who wrote the book.
32. Do you know the doctor who comes here once a month and examines the workers?
33. The foreign guest whom you saw at the school gate is Mr. Green.
34. He is the new head whom I was talking about this morning.
35. I’ve received the book which father sent to me.
36. The factory which we visited last week has got one success after another.
37. What is the name of the girl whose grandpa took part in the Long March?
38. The man looks like the actor whose songs I’ve heard on TV.
39. This letter is from my elder brother who serves in the army.
40. Do you see the bridge which was built last year?
41. The old man who teaches chemistry in a college is a professor.
42. We visited the singer yesterday whose performances we all like very much.
43. The old worker whose hair has turned grey is still working hard with us.
44. The bike which you wanted to buy was not good.
45. The medicine which Dr. Chang had given didn’t help me.
46. The exercise which we did last night is wrong.
47. The woman whom you were talking about is here now.
48. The bus which Xiao Li was running after is the wrong one.
49. The wallet which Mr. Hopkins was looking after has been found.
50. The recorder on which we spent all our money has been stolen.